Nanny’s Nursery Latchkey Center is seeking an assertive, creative, caring, qualified individuals to join our team of teachers.
Applicant must be able to keep accurate records, able to schedule fun activities for aged 5-12. Know how to be an assertive teacher as well as an understanding friend to school age children.
All applicants must have center based experience.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience with school age children is a plus
- Able to manage time and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Have flexibility for scheduled hours
- Clean background check and DHS clearance
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Willing to complete 24 clock hours yearly
- Follow directions and take instructions
- Hours may fluctuate week to week
- Have own reliable transportation
Compensation depends on experience and education
Hours of operation Monday-Friday 6:15-6pm 313 295-7188
- Category: Education & Training – Type: Preschool Education
This position may start at part-time and move into full time
For more info please call(313)295-7188 or stop by our center at 9529 Pardee Taylor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time